Hi! We are glad you stopped by! We headed back to Banff for another exciting adventure: skiing (falling), eating, cooking, hiking, relaxing! Oh, and some Tim’s and Tetley!
Click the links below to see our daily activities.
View the individual travelers’ posts here before they are uploaded to the main site:
- Kristin’s updates: dankristin.eatandwalk.com
- November 17: Major Snowfall Day! Trudge down the hill, Bow River, Fenland Loop
- November 18: Spray River and Bow River Falls
- November 19: Cave and Basin, Marsh, Fenland Loop, Bow River
- November 20: Breakfast, Tunnel Mountain, Hoodoos, Pasta and Dessert Buffet
- November 21: Leaving the Rimrock, arriving at the Poplar Inn, Fenland Loop, Soup, Grilled Cheese, and Brownies
- November 23: Lemon Blueberry/Cherry Coffeecake, walk around downtown, grilled cheese, hike to Cave and Marsh, chicken tortilla ‘soup’
- November 24: Sunshine Village Day 1 and Burritos and Danishes and Cinnamon Rolls
- November 25: Skiing Day 2 and Burgers with Spicy Butter and Mac and Cheese