Our Excursion: 2020-10-15: Hike Grays Peak (Part of trip: 202010 Colorado )
Date of our excursion: 2020-10-15
Location: Grays Peak on the Continental Divide. Elevation: 14,278 ft.
Our Planned Itinerary:
- Drive through an unmaintained road that is more of a dry riverbed than a road. Lots of ruts and potholes and boulders to navigate.
- Hike up to Grays Peak in the bitter cold and strong biting wind.
- Take in the amazing views from the peak.
- Hike down Grays Peak to the parking lot.
- Drink tea, wear fuzzy socks and slippers, eat our lunch and snacks, relax by the Christmas tree.
- Drive back over the crazy rock and pit road.
- Eat delicious Himalayan Cuisine.
| || |
We hit some cool places.
Continents: North America
Cities/Villages/Towns: Keystone Area
Some featured areas we visited:
Some points of interest we hit:
Here's an overview video!
If the video isn’t showing, it needs to be refreshed. Click this: Check out Grays Peak Hike – 14er on Relive! https://www.relive.cc/view/vZqNPgADj3O
Here's a mapped route!
Here are some of our pics...
this pulls from google photos so it is a bit slow. it should load eventually